Swimming pool mosaic construction note:
1. Use swimming pool special adhesive
2. Adhesive is mixed according to the proportion of water powder: 1kg: 4kg, and the electric mixer is used to stir the adhesive. No agglomerated powder is allowed.
3. Using double-sided sticking method, firstly insert the adhesive on the wall of the base layer in batches, with a thickness of 2mm, and use a sawtooth tool to pull the sawtooth groove.
4. Scratch a layer of adhesive on the back of the mosaic and paste it on the wall. It should be compacted, compacted, and aligned.
5. The total thickness of the bond is 3mm, and the reference amount is about 5kg/m2 (flatness of the base layer and no foreign material loss)
6. After the adhesive has reached a certain strength (generally 24H), it can be trimmed.
7. Construction completion maintenance (7d-10d) varies depending on the temperature. After the experience is accepted, the water can be used normally.